🤔 What Are User Roles?
Are you a freelancer who works with multiple clients? Do you run your own business with multiple teams and departments? Taskade User Roles let you define the level of access other users have to your Projects, Workspaces, and Folders.
⚙️ How to Set User Roles
🗃 To define roles & permissions in a Workspace or Folder:
- Go to any of your Workspaces/Folders
- Click the ˅ arrow next to your Workspace name and select 👥 Members
- Set roles for existing Workspace members or invite others
📝 To define roles & permissions in a Project:
- Go to any of your Projects
- Click your Profile Photo (to the left of the Share button)
- Set roles for existing Project members or invite others
🌟 5 Types of User Roles
You can set the following user roles/permissions:
|🦄 Owner||Owners can fully configure and edit Projects and templates, manage Project/Workspace settings, and customize billing options.|
|👩💻 Admin||Admins can fully configure and edit Projects/templates and manage Projects/Workspace settings.|
|✍️ Editor||Editors can create and edit Projects/templates in a Workspace. They cannot manage Project or Workspace settings.|
|✅ Checker||Checkers can complete and comment on tasks. They cannot edit tasks, Projects, or templates.|
Viewers can only comment and chat in Projects. They cannot create or edit Projects or templates in a Workspace.
🎯 Get Our Apps
- 🤖 Android app: Google Play Store
- 🍎 iPhone app: Apple App Store
- 🦊 Firefox Extension: Firefox Add-Ons
- 👩💻 Chrome Extension: Chrome Web Store
- 💻 Mac, Linux, Windows apps: taskade.com/downloads
😊 Questions or Suggestions?
- 💌 Our Official Blog: blog.taskade.com
- 🚌 Taskade Updates: taskade.com/v/B1Q8lMxIfG
- ☎️ Contact Us: taskade.com/contact
- 🐧 Follow Us: twitter.com/taskade
Use Taskade with your team to start collaborating right away! Chat, organize, and get things done, together.