Communication in Taskade
Each project acts as a room or channel for discussion. The chatbox is on the right side of each project, where you can share notes and start a conversation. Collaborators will get push notifications for new chat messages.
You can also start a video conference or voice call on any project. Learn more here.
Drag and drop to attach files
Drag and drop files into the chat box to attach images, files, and more.
Push Notification Settings
You have the ability to control what notifications you receive for each workspace and project.
Navigate to the workspace settings, and then click Notifications to open the workspace notification settings.
Navigate to the project and click the bell icon at the top format menu to open notification setting for that specific project.
🎯 Get our Apps
- 🤖 Android app: Google Play Store
- 🍎 iPhone app: Apple App Store
- 🦊 Firefox Extension: Firefox Add-Ons
- 👩💻 Chrome Extension: Chrome Web Store
- 💻 Mac, Linux, Windows apps: taskade.com/downloads
😊 Questions or Suggestions?
- 💌 Our Official Blog: blog.taskade.com
- 🚌 Taskade Updates: taskade.com/v/B1Q8lMxIfG
- ☎️ Contact Us: taskade.com/contact
- 🐧 Follow Us: twitter.com/taskade
Use Taskade with your team to start collaborating right away! Chat, organize, and get things done, together.