Each project acts as a room or channel for discussion. The chatbox is on the right side of each project, where you can share notes and start a conversation. Collaborators will get push notifications for new chat messages. To toggle the chat box click on the chat bubble icon at the top of the page.
You can also start a video conference or voice call on any project. Learn more here.
Drag and drop to attach files
Drag and drop files into the chat box to attach images, files, and more.
Push Notification Settings
You have the ability to control what notifications you receive for each workspace and project.
Navigate to the workspace settings, and then click Notifications to open the workspace notification settings.
Navigate to the project and click the More Menu icon at the top format menu and then click on Notifications to open the notification setting for that specific project. Choose the desired notification settings and click Save.
Resize Chat Box
Simply left click and drag the edge of the chat box window to resize it. This works better for longer conversations!
🎯 Get our Apps
- 🤖 Android app: Google Play Store
- 🍎 iPhone app: Apple App Store
- 🦊 Firefox Extension: Firefox Add-Ons
- 👩💻 Chrome Extension: Chrome Web Store
- 💻 Mac, Linux, Windows apps: taskade.com/downloads
😊 Questions or Suggestions?
- 💌 Our Official Blog: blog.taskade.com
- 🚌 Taskade Updates: taskade.com/v/B1Q8lMxIfG
- ☎️ Contact Us: taskade.com/contact
- 🐧 Follow Us: twitter.com/taskade
Use Taskade with your team to start collaborating right away! Chat, organize, and get things done, together.