👥 Add/Remove Workspace Members
You can easily add/remove Workspace members and modify their roles/permissions:
- Open your Workspace and click ˅ next to the Workspace name
- Select 👥 Members from the drop-down list
- You can also click Settings to see all Workspace options
- Taskade will show you a list of Workspace members and their roles
- ➕ To add a user, enter their email/username or share the invite link
- ❌ To remove a user, click on their role and select Remove
🤏 Manage Projects in Bulk
You can copy, move, and delete multiple projects in a workspace.
- Open any of your workspaces.
- Press and hold the Shift key and left-click projects to select them.
- Right-click to Copy, Move, or Delete the selected project.
⚙️ Open Workspace Settings
Workspace settings provide a high-level overview of your workspace, including:
- Active plan
- Payment method
- Billable members
- Next payment
- Folders and projects
To access Workspace settings, click next to the Workspace name and select .
🔑 Set Workspace Permissions
Taskade User Roles let you define the level of access inside a Workspace. To set roles & permissions in a Workspace:
- Navigate to your Workspace
- Click on your Profile Picture to the left of the Share button
- You can also click the ˅ arrow next to the name of your Workspace and select 👥 Members
- Alternatively, click the Share button in the top right-hand corner
- Set roles for existing team members
|🦄 Owner||Owners can fully configure and edit Projects and templates, manage Project/Workspace settings, and customize billing options.|
|👩💻 Admin||Admins can fully configure and edit Projects/templates and manage Projects/Workspace settings.|
|✍️ Editor||Editors can create and edit Projects/templates in a Workspace. They cannot manage Project or Workspace settings.|
|✅ Checker||Checkers can complete and comment on tasks. They cannot edit tasks, Projects, or templates.|
Viewers can only comment and chat in Projects. They cannot create or edit Projects or templates in a Workspace.
🔡 Rename a Workspace
Here's how to quickly rename your workspace:
- Open your Workspace and click ▽ next to its name.
- Choose "Edit" from the drop-down list and type the new name.
- Click "Update" to confirm.
📦 Archive a Workspace
If you no longer need your Workspace, you can archive it. Here's how to do that:
- Click on the ˅ arrow next to your Workspace name and select 🗃 Archive
- The archived Workspace will disappear from the left navigation menu
- You can find all your archived Workspaces in ⚙️ Settings ➡ 🗃 Archives tab
- To restore a Workspace, click the three dots (···) next to its name in 🗃 Archives and select Restore Workspace
- And that's it! 🥳
❌ Delete a Workspace
To permanently delete a Workspace:
- Click on the ˅ arrow next to the name of your Workspace
- Select 🗑 Delete Workspace from the drop-down list
🎯 Get Our Apps
- 🤖 Android app: Google Play Store
- 🍎 iPhone app: Apple App Store
- 🦊 Firefox Extension: Firefox Add-Ons
- 👩💻 Chrome Extension: Chrome Web Store
- 💻 Mac, Linux, Windows apps: taskade.com/downloads
😊 Questions or Suggestions?
- 💌 Our Official Blog: blog.taskade.com
- 🚌 Taskade Updates: taskade.com/v/B1Q8lMxIfG
- ☎️ Contact Us: taskade.com/contact
- 🐧 Follow Us: twitter.com/taskade
Use Taskade with your team to start collaborating right away! Chat, organize, and get things done, together.