My Tasks is a feature in Taskade that compiles your tasks across all of your projects and workspaces in a single screen.
Here, you will be able to see information including:
- Due dates
- Tasks with no due dates
- Name of the task and direct access to the project
- Tags and improved filtering
- ...and more!
Note: Tasks will only show up on My Tasks tab if they are assigned to you, the tasks do not require a due date for it to show up. You can quickly assign task by using ⌨️ Taskade Keyboard Shortcuts
Remember that to see tasks in My Tasks, the task has to be assigned to you!
You can even check task off directly from the My Tasks tab!
Clicking on the task will also bring you to the exact project and line it is located at.
Don't see all your tasks? Don't worry.
Click on the fold button to the left of the section and continue scrolling down to see all your tasks!
🎯 Get our Apps
- 🤖 Android app: Google Play Store
- 🍎 iPhone app: Apple App Store
- 🦊 Firefox Extension: Firefox Add-Ons
- 👩💻 Chrome Extension: Chrome Web Store
- 💻 Mac, Linux, Windows apps: taskade.com/downloads
😊 Questions or Suggestions?
- 💌 Our Official Blog: blog.taskade.com
- 🚌 Taskade Updates: taskade.com/v/B1Q8lMxIfG
- ☎️ Contact Us: taskade.com/contact
- 🐧 Follow Us: twitter.com/taskade
Use Taskade with your team to start collaborating right away! Chat, organize, and get things done, together.