💡 What Are Recurring Tasks?
The Recurring Tasks features allows you to manage tasks that repeat on regular basis (weekly meetings, anniversaries, 1-on-1s). You can set tasks to repeat daily, weekly, monthly, or yearly.
🔁 Set Up Recurring Tasks
- Create a project and add the task you want to repeat.
- Click the ➕ button next to a task and select 🗓️ Due Date.
- Set the time, and frequency (Daily, Weekly, Monthly, Yearly).
- If you do not choose a time for the task, you will receive a reminder at midnight.
⏰ Recurring Tasks Intervals
Every day after the day you set the recurring task
|Every week starting from the day you set the recurring task|
|Every month starting from the day you set the recurring task|
|Every year starting from the day you set the recurring task|
Set custom repeat intervals to Day, Week, Month, or Year
⚙️ Custom Intervals
You can further modify recurring tasks and set custom intervals:
- Repeat every ___ day/week/month/year.
- On the ___ day/Monday/Tuesday/Wedneday etc.
🔢 Number of Repeats
You can also set the number of times a task will repeat:
- Choose the Custom recurring setting.
- Choose After from the drop-down list under the ENDS field.
- Choose the number of repeats.
🎯 Get our Apps
- 🤖 Android app: Google Play Store
- 🍎 iPhone app: Apple App Store
- 🦊 Firefox Extension: Firefox Add-Ons
- 👩💻 Chrome Extension: Chrome Web Store
- 💻 Mac, Linux, Windows apps: taskade.com/downloads
😊 Questions or Suggestions?
- 💌 Our Official Blog: blog.taskade.com
- 🚌 Taskade Updates: taskade.com/v/B1Q8lMxIfG
- ☎️ Contact Us: taskade.com/contact
- 🐧 Follow Us: twitter.com/taskade
Use Taskade with your team to start collaborating right away! Chat, organize, and get things done, together.