👥 Manage Folder Members
You can add/remove folder members and edit their roles/permissions:
- Open a folder and click ▽ next to its name.
- Select 👥 Members from the drop-down list.
- Alternatively, click the Share button in the top right-hand corner.
- Taskade will show you a list of folder members and their roles.
- ➕ To add a member, enter their email/username or copy the invite link.
- ❌ To remove a member, click their role and select Remove from the list.
⚙️ Edit Workspace Settings
You can also view and manage team member across all folders and workspaces inside the consolidated Workspace Settings page.
- Open your main workspace and click ▽ next to the Home Folder (top-left).
- Select Settings from the drop-down list.
- Taskade will show you your workspace settings.
- Select the Folders tab To see the summary page.
- Click (···) next to any of the folders to Delete or Join as Owner.
🔑 Set Folder Permissions
Taskade lets you create many folders for different teams/departments within your company, all under one workspace but with different permissions.
To set roles & permissions in a workspace:
- Open a folder and click the ▽ to its name.
- Select 👥 Members from the drop-down list
- Alternatively, click the Share button in the top right-hand corner
- Set roles for existing team members.
You can set the following user roles/permissions:
Owners can fully configure and edit projects and templates, manage project/folder settings, and customize billing options.
Admins can fully configure and edit projects/templates and manage projects/folder settings.
Editors can create and edit projects/templates in a workspace. They cannot manage project or folder settings.
Checkers can complete and comment on tasks. They cannot edit tasks, projects, or templates.
Viewers can only comment and chat in projects. They cannot create or edit projects or templates in a folder.
⏩ Move a Project
Want to quickly move projects between folders in the same workspace? Here's how it works:
- Click & hold the project you want to move with the left mouse button.
- Drag the project to the target folder in the left navigation menu.
- Drop the project to move it to the folder.
🔀 Move a Folder
You can drag & drop folder between workspaces to reorganize your workflows.
- Left-click & hold the folder you want to move.
- Drag the folder to the target workspace in the left navigation menu.
- Drop the folder to move it to the workspace.
🔡 Rename a Folder
Here's how to quickly rename your folder:
- Open your folder and click ▽ next to its name.
- Choose Edit from the drop-down list and type the new name.
- Click Update to save the changes.
📦 Archive a Folder
If you no longer need your Folder, you can archive it:
- Click ▽ next to folder name and select 🗃 Archive.
- You can find all archived folders under ⚙️ Settings ➡ 🗃 Archives.
- To restore a folder, click the three dots (···) ➡ Restore Folder.
❌ Delete a Folder
To permanently delete a Workspace:
- Go to ⚙️ Settings ➡ 🗃 Archives.
- Click ▽ next to the folder name.
- Select 🗑 Delete Folder from the drop-down list.
🎯 Get Our Apps
- 🤖 Android app: Google Play Store
- 🍎 iPhone app: Apple App Store
- 🦊 Firefox Extension: Firefox Add-Ons
- 👩💻 Chrome Extension: Chrome Web Store
- 💻 Mac, Linux, Windows apps: taskade.com/downloads
😊 Questions or Suggestions?
- 💌 Our Official Blog: blog.taskade.com
- 🚌 Taskade Updates: taskade.com/v/B1Q8lMxIfG
- ☎️ Contact Us: taskade.com/contact
- 🐧 Follow Us: twitter.com/taskade
Use Taskade with your team to start collaborating right away! Chat, organize, and get things done, together.