📤 Share a Workspace
You can invite an unlimited number of users to a workspace via email, or simply by copying an invite link. Follow these steps to get started:
- Open your workspace and click the Share button in the top-right corner.
- Copy the invite link and share it via email, text, or any other way.
- You can specify the level of access for users who join with the link.
- Alternatively, enter the user's email.
🔑 Set Workspace Permissions
- Navigate to your workspace.
- Click the arrow ▽ next to the name of your workspace.
- Select 👥 Members from the drop-down list.
- Set roles for existing and new team members (see table).
|Owners can fully configure and edit projects and templates, manage project/workspace settings, and customize billing options.|
|👩💻 Admin||Admins can fully configure and edit projects/templates and manage projects/workspace settings.|
|✍️ Editor||Editors can create and edit projects/templates in a workspace. They cannot manage Project or Workspace settings.|
|✅ Checker||Checkers can complete and comment on tasks. They cannot edit tasks, projects, or templates.|
Viewers can only comment and chat in projects. They cannot create or edit projects or templates in a workspace.
👥 Sharing Rules
Sharing a workspace doesn't automatically grant members access to all folders inside it. You need to manually add team members to each folder.
Here's what happens when you share a Workspace, Folder, or Project:
🎯 Get Our Apps
- 🤖 Android app: Google Play Store
- 🍎 iPhone app: Apple App Store
- 🦊 Firefox Extension: Firefox Add-Ons
- 👩💻 Chrome Extension: Chrome Web Store
- 💻 Mac, Linux, Windows apps: taskade.com/downloads
😊 Questions or Suggestions?
- 💌 Our Official Blog: blog.taskade.com
- 🚌 Taskade Updates: taskade.com/v/B1Q8lMxIfG
- ☎️ Contact Us: taskade.com/contact
- 🐧 Follow Us: twitter.com/taskade
Use Taskade with your team to start collaborating right away! Chat, organize, and get things done, together.