🤔 What Is Project Sharing?
There are many ways to collaborate with people on Taskade. The easiest way to get started is to create a Project and share it directly with guests or other Taskade users.
👋 Invite Collaborators
You can invite an unlimited number of users to a Project via email, or simply by copying an invite link. Follow these steps to invite people to your Project:
- Navigate to a Workspace or Folder and open the Project you want to share
- Click the Share button in the top right-hand corner and select Invite to Project
- Copy the invite link and share it via email, text, or any other way
- Alternatively, enter an email address
- You can also specify the level of access for users who join with the link
- Select the default view
- Click Send Invite and you're done! 🥳
👀 Share a Meeting Link (Guests)
Want to run a video conference with participants who don't have a Taskade account? You can quickly share a meeting link and invite clients, friends, or family members to have a video chat in any of your Projects.
Guests are not shown in any of the share options, they have limited access to the document, being unable to comment or chat, they can only view and edit the project.
- Click the Share button in the top-right corner of a Project
- Select Invite to project and select the 🤓 Viewer permission
- Click Copy link and send the meeting link via email or text
🔗 Embed a Project
If you don't want to invite people to Taskade, you can still show your Project to the world by embedding it on your website or blog with the < > Embed feature.
- Click the Share button again and select Invite to Project
- Open the < > Embed tab and click Copy
- Add the custom HTML code to your website or blog
🔄 Regenerate Link
You can quickly revoke access to any links you have shared by regenerating the shared link. This feature will create a fresh link to the Project. To regenerate a link:
- Click the Share button and select Invite to Project
- Click Regenerate Link in the 🔗 Invite Link tab
- And that's it! 🥳
🌐 Share to Web
Use a Public link when you want to share the project with users without access to comments and chat. Only the people with the link will be able to access the project. You can also put a Password on this link to protect it further.
- Click the Share button in the top-right corner of a Project.
- Select Invite to project and select the Public tab.
- Enable the Share to web toggle.
- Click Copy link and share it with other people.
📲 Share a Project on Mobile
- Open a Project and click the three dots ( ··· ) in the top right-hand corner
- Select 📤 Share and choose an Editor or Viewer link
- Alternatively, tap your profile picture in the top left-hand corner
- Select 👤 Invite people and enter an email/Taskade username
❓What happens if I send a user both the Edit and View link?
If the user has an account:
- The First link received will be the respective permission for the user.
- Eg: If they open the project with a Viewer link, they are now a viewer.
- Opening an Editor link will not change their editing privileges.
If the user does not have an account:
- Opening the Editor link will give the guest permission to edit the project.
- Opening the Viewer link will give the guest permission to only view the project.
🎯 Get Our Apps
- 🤖 Android app: Google Play Store
- 🍎 iPhone app: Apple App Store
- 🦊 Firefox Extension: Firefox Add-Ons
- 👩💻 Chrome Extension: Chrome Web Store
- 💻 Mac, Linux, Windows apps: taskade.com/downloads
😊 Questions or Suggestions?
- 💌 Our Official Blog: blog.taskade.com
- 🚌 Taskade Updates: taskade.com/v/B1Q8lMxIfG
- ☎️ Contact Us: taskade.com/contact
- 🐧 Follow Us: twitter.com/taskade
Use Taskade with your team to start collaborating right away! Chat, organize, and get things done, together.