🦩 The Origami Method
In Taskade, each project is like an Origami piece, a single sheet of paper which can be "folded" in many different ways. This lets you parse information quickly without changing the physical structure of the information itself. That's possible thanks to the six unique project views you can switch between to transform your projects.
🤔 What Are Project Views?
Taskade stores your tasks and notes in a tree-structured database that allow you and your team to work the way you feel the most productive. There are six views you can choose from (click the links to learn more):
- 🟡 List / Outline
- 🟣 Board / Kanban
- 🟢 Calendar
- 🔵 Action View
- 🟤 Mind Map
- 🟠 Org Chart
👆 Select a Project View
Click the icons in the top navigation bar to toggle between views. Your data is "persistent," which means that changing project views doesn't affect project contents.
Set a default view for your Project by selecting the current view again. The next time you or another team member visits the Project, it will open in the default view.
🎯 Get Our Apps
- 🤖 Android app: Google Play Store
- 🍎 iPhone app: Apple App Store
- 🦊 Firefox Extension: Firefox Add-Ons
- 👩💻 Chrome Extension: Chrome Web Store
- 💻 Mac, Linux, Windows apps: taskade.com/downloads
😊 Questions or Suggestions?
- 💌 Our Official Blog: blog.taskade.com
- 🚌 Taskade Updates: taskade.com/v/B1Q8lMxIfG
- ☎️ Contact Us: taskade.com/contact
- 🐧 Follow Us: twitter.com/taskade
Use Taskade with your team to start collaborating right away! Chat, organize, and get things done, together.