🤔 What Is the List / Outline View?
The List view lets you work from top to bottom, just like you would with a regular to-do list. This is the most universal and powerful view in Taskade. You can use this view for:
- Managing tasks
- Creating outlines
- Drafting documents
- Creating reusable checklists
- (optional) Browse our free task management templates for more ideas.
⚙️ Enable the List / Outline View
Click the 1st icon in the top navigation bar to switch to the List view.
- Click the icon again to set the view as default.
💡 Note: Your data is persistent—changing project views doesn't affect project contents.
🌳 Create an Outline
Outlining is the process of creating hierarchies to contain whatever you’re thinking or working on. An outline breaks complex processes into smaller, more manageable bits. Here's how it works:
- Add a few tasks or notes to your project.
- Select any of the tasks and press ⌨️ Tab to indent it.
- (optional) Indent more sub-tasks to create infinite hierarchy levels.
- Press ⌨️ Shift + Tab to outdent a task.
🎯 Get Our Apps
- 🤖 Android app: Google Play Store
- 🍎 iPhone app: Apple App Store
- 🦊 Firefox Extension: Firefox Add-Ons
- 👩💻 Chrome Extension: Chrome Web Store
- 💻 Mac, Linux, Windows apps: taskade.com/downloads
😊 Questions or Suggestions?
- 💌 Our Official Blog: blog.taskade.com
- 🚌 Taskade Updates: taskade.com/v/B1Q8lMxIfG
- ☎️ Contact Us: taskade.com/contact
- 🐧 Follow Us: twitter.com/taskade
- 🗣️ Feedback Channel: taskade.com/feedback
Use Taskade with your team to start collaborating right away! Chat, organize, and get things done, together.