🤔 What Is the Countdown Timer?
Struggling to keep track of the time you spend on completing tasks? Taskade includes a built-in Countdown Timer you can add to tasks and sub-tasks. The timer will help you run Pomodoro sessions, take regular breaks, and even pace video presentations.
Once the countdown ends all members of the Project will be sent a:
- 🌐 Browser notification
- 📱 Mobile notification
- ✉️ Email notification
💡 Note: Visit 🔔 Push Notification Settings to learn how to configure Project notifications.
⏲️ Set a Timer
- Select a task, sub-task, or heading where you want to add a timer
- You can add multiple timers in one Project
- Click ➕ next to a task to open the Add-ons menu
- You can also use a ⌨️ ⌘ + / (Mac) or Ctrl + / (PC) keyboard shortcut
- Select ⏱ Timer from the list or press T on your keyboard
- Type in the duration of the task/sub-task
- Press Enter and the timer will start counting down
💡 Note: Did you know that you can quickly set Pomodoro timers using ⚡️ Slash Commands? Type "/timer" anywhere in your project and choose one of the presets.
Click the timer again to ⏸️ Pause or ⏹️ Stop the countdown.
Add multiple timers to set up your own 🍅 Pomodoro session.
🎯 Get Our Apps
- 🤖 Android app: Google Play Store
- 🍎 iPhone app: Apple App Store
- 🦊 Firefox Extension: Firefox Add-Ons
- 👩💻 Chrome Extension: Chrome Web Store
- 💻 Mac, Linux, Windows apps: taskade.com/downloads
😊 Questions or Suggestions?
- 💌 Our Official Blog: blog.taskade.com
- 🚌 Taskade Updates: taskade.com/v/B1Q8lMxIfG
- ☎️ Contact Us: taskade.com/contact
- 🐧 Follow Us: twitter.com/taskade
Use Taskade with your team to start collaborating right away! Chat, organize, and get things done, together.