🤔 What Are My Tasks?
- 👁️ Track tasks with and without due dates
- ✅ Check off completed tasks
- 👉 Navigate to Projects, Folders, and Workspaces
- ... and more!
⚙️ How to Use My Tasks
Follow these steps to start tracking tasks inside My Tasks:
- Select a task and open the Add-ons menu
- Click on 👤 Assign or press "A" to assign a task
- Choose the task owner to add it to My Tasks
- Don't see your tasks? Click on the 🔽 arrow to expand the list
💡 Note: The My Tasks tab aggregates tasks you have added a due date to and/or have been assigned to you. Tasks do not require a due date to show up. If you are assigned to a title of a block, the tasks under that block will not show in My Tasks; you will only see the block title.
🎯 Get Our Apps
- 🤖 Android app: Google Play Store
- 🍎 iPhone app: Apple App Store
- 🦊 Firefox Extension: Firefox Add-Ons
- 👩💻 Chrome Extension: Chrome Web Store
- 💻 Mac, Linux, Windows apps: taskade.com/downloads
😊 Questions or Suggestions?
- 💌 Our Official Blog: blog.taskade.com
- 🚌 Taskade Updates: taskade.com/v/B1Q8lMxIfG
- ☎️ Contact Us: taskade.com/contact
- 🐧 Follow Us: twitter.com/taskade
Use Taskade with your team to start collaborating right away! Chat, organize, and get things done, together.