🤔 What Is Project Sharing?
There are many ways to collaborate with people on Taskade. The easiest way to get started is to create a Project and share it directly with guests or other Taskade users.
👋 Invite People
You can invite an unlimited number of users to a Project via email or username, or simply by copying an invite link. Follow these steps to invite people to your Project:
- Navigate to a Workspace or Folder and open the Project you want to share
- Click the Share button in the top right-hand corner and select Invite to Project
- Copy the invite link and share it via email, text, or any other way
- Alternatively, enter an email or Taskade username
- You can also specify the level of access for users who join with the link
- Click Send Invite and you're done! 🥳
🔗 Embed a Project
If you don't want to invite people to Taskade, you can still show your Project to the world by embedding it on your website or blog with the < > Embed feature.
- Click the Share button again and select Invite to Project
- Open the < > Embed tab and click Copy
- Add the custom HTML code to your website or blog
|💡 Note: Visit 👉 Embed Taskade for more information.|
🔄 Regenerate Link
You can quickly revoke access to any links you have shared by regenerating the shared link. This feature will create a fresh link to the Project. To regenerate a link:
- Click the Share button and select Invite to Project
- Click Regenerate Link in the 🔗 Invite Link tab
- And that's it! 🥳
|💡 Note: Regenerated links cannot be restored.|
📲 Invite People (Mobile)
- Open a Project and click the three dots ( ··· ) in the top right-hand corner
- Select 📤 Share and choose an Editor or Viewer link
- Alternatively, tap your profile picture in the top left-hand corner
- Select 👤 Invite people and enter an email/Taskade username
🎯 Get Our Apps
- 🤖 Android app: Google Play Store
- 🍎 iPhone app: Apple App Store
- 🦊 Firefox Extension: Firefox Add-Ons
- 👩💻 Chrome Extension: Chrome Web Store
- 💻 Mac, Linux, Windows apps: taskade.com/downloads
😊 Questions or Suggestions?
- 💌 Our Official Blog: blog.taskade.com
- 🚌 Taskade Updates: taskade.com/v/B1Q8lMxIfG
- ☎️ Contact Us: taskade.com/contact
- 🐧 Follow Us: twitter.com/taskade
Use Taskade with your team to start collaborating right away! Chat, organize, and get things done, together.