Folder Permissions let you decide who can see and edit projects inside a folder.
🔑 Set Folder Permissions
- Create a new Folder inside a Workspace.
- Set the folder name and color theme.
- Use the dropdown list to define access level.
|Invite only||Only the people you invite will be able to see and edit projects inside the folder.|
Everyone can edit
|All members of the parent workspace will be able to edit projects inside the folder. This setting doesn't affect existing permissions.|
|Everyone can check||All members of the parent workspace will be able to check tasks in nested projects. This setting downgrades Editors to Checker role.|
|Everyone can view||All members of the parent workspace will be able to view projects inside the folder. This setting downgrades Editors to Viewer role.|
⚙️ Change Folder Permissions
Follow the steps below to change permissions for existing folders:
- Open a Folder and click the arrow next to your Folder name.
- Click the Edit button and choose a settings from the drop-down menu.
- And that's it! 🥳
🎯 Get Our Apps
- 🤖 Android app: Google Play Store
- 🍎 iPhone app: Apple App Store
- 🦊 Firefox Extension: Firefox Add-Ons
- 👩💻 Chrome Extension: Chrome Web Store
- 💻 Mac, Linux, Windows apps: taskade.com/downloads
😊 Questions or Suggestions?
- 💌 Our Official Blog: blog.taskade.com
- 🚌 Taskade Updates: taskade.com/v/B1Q8lMxIfG
- ☎️ Contact Us: taskade.com/contact
- 🐧 Follow Us: twitter.com/taskade
Use Taskade with your team to start collaborating right away! Chat, organize, and get things done, together.