🤔 What Is the Taskade Calendar?
The Taskade Calendar is a built-in feature that displays all tasks and Projects with due dates and/or date ranges across all Workspaces. To access the Calendar, click the 🗓️ Calendar button on the left navigation bar or simply visit taskade.com/calendar.
⚙️ How to Use the Calendar
- Go to your Workspace/Folder
- Click the calendar icon 🗓 from the navigation menu on the left
- Choose a date in the Calendar to add a task
- (optional) Choose a Workspace/Folder/Project where you want to add your task
🔎 Filter Calendar Events
Managing multiple projects at the same time?
Click the 𓃌 drop-down menu at the top of the calendar to filter events by Workspace/Folder. Use the button to the right to filter the calendar by task owner (me, other, everyone).
🎯 Get our Apps
- 🤖 Android app: Google Play Store
- 🍎 iPhone app: Apple App Store
- 🦊 Firefox Extension: Firefox Add-Ons
- 👩💻 Chrome Extension: Chrome Web Store
- 💻 Mac, Linux, Windows apps: taskade.com/downloads
😊 Questions or Suggestions?
- 💌 Our Official Blog: blog.taskade.com
- 🚌 Taskade Updates: taskade.com/v/B1Q8lMxIfG
- ☎️ Contact Us: taskade.com/contact
- 🐧 Follow Us: twitter.com/taskade
Use Taskade with your team to start collaborating right away! Chat, organize, and get things done, together.