🤔 What Is the Taskade Calendar?
The Taskade Calendar is a built-in feature that displays all tasks and Projects with due dates and/or date ranges across all Workspaces. To access the Calendar, click the 🗓️ Calendar button on the left navigation bar or simply visit taskade.com/calendar.
⚙️ How to Use the Calendar
- Go to your Workspace/Folder
- Click the calendar icon 🗓 from the navigation menu on the left
- Choose a date in the Calendar to add a task
- (optional) Choose a Workspace/Folder/Project where you want to add your task
🔎 Filter Calendar Events
Managing multiple projects at the same time?
Click the 𓃌 drop-down menu at the top of the calendar to filter events by Workspace/Folder. Use the button to the right to filter the calendar by task owner (me, other, everyone).
⚙️ Calendar View For Projects
Your projects can also be viewed as calendars with our Calendar View. All tasks within the project with a due date will appear here. Use this view to focus on individual project timelines and keep everyone on track!
- Navigate to your Project
Click the 3rd icon in the top navigation bar to open the Calendar view
- Click the icon again to set the view as default.
💬 Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
|Q) Recurring tasks only appear once on my calendar; I want to see every occurrence—how do I do that?||A) This is intended—recurring tasks will only show once on your calendar. Once the task has been completed, the next recurrence of that task will appear.|
|Q) I only see one Taskade calendar in Google Calendar but have many folders and projects. Is this an issue?||A) All your folders and projects are synced to one Taskade calendar on Google Calendar. They are not separated by folder/project.|
|Q) I've created tasks in Taskade but they are not showing up on Google Calendar.||A) The tasks must have due dates and be assigned to you. Make sure that the tasks are created in an upgraded synced workspace/folder.|
|Q) I've created tasks in Google Calendar but they are not showing up on the Taskade calendar.||A) Events need to be created in Google Calendar to sync to Taskade calendar. Creating Google Calendar tasks will not work.|
|Q) My other Google Calendar events are not syncing with Taskade, why?||A) Any existing events in your other calendars besides the one named "Taskade" will not appear in the Taskade calendar. Any event created in Google Calendar must be created under the "Taskade" calendar for it to show up in Taskade.|
🎯 Get our Apps
- 🤖 Android app: Google Play Store
- 🍎 iPhone app: Apple App Store
- 🦊 Firefox Extension: Firefox Add-Ons
- 👩💻 Chrome Extension: Chrome Web Store
- 💻 Mac, Linux, Windows apps: taskade.com/downloads
😊 Questions or Suggestions?
- 💌 Our Official Blog: blog.taskade.com
- 🚌 Taskade Updates: taskade.com/v/B1Q8lMxIfG
- ☎️ Contact Us: taskade.com/contact
- 🐧 Follow Us: twitter.com/taskade
Use Taskade with your team to start collaborating right away! Chat, organize, and get things done, together.