🤔 What Are Templates?
Taskade features hundreds of Project frameworks you can use to kickstart all kinds of projects. Each template in the Templates Gallery is fully customizable, so you can modify them to automate repetitive tasks and workflows.
The Templates Gallery includes categories like:
- 🏡 Personal
- ⚡️ Project Management
- 🎓 Education
- 📝 Task Management
- ☕️ Product Management
- 📲 Remote Work
- 🌱 Startups
- And many more!
🗂️ Use Default Templates
- Create a new Project inside a Workspace or a Folder
- Select one of the templates organized into categories (left navigation bar)
- If you don't see the right template, use the search bar to find more options
- Click Create and get work done!
🛠️ Create a New Template
2. Click ➕ Blank Template to create a custom template for the selected Workspace/Folder. Start typing to enter an Edit mode.
3. Once you're done editing the new template, return to your Workspace/Folder and click ➕ New project. The template will appear in the Custom Templates category.
➕ Copy a Template
You can reuse your custom templates across different workspaces and folders:
- Go to a Workspace/Folder ➡ Templates tab.
- Hover the cursor over the template you want to copy and click "···".
- Click "Copy Template"
- Choose the target Workspace/Folder.
🗑️ Remove Custom Templates
Follow the steps below to delete any templates you no longer use:
- Go to a Workspace/Folder ➡ Templates tab
- Move the mouse cursor of the template you want to delete and click "···"
- Choose from the dropdown list
🎯 Get Our Apps
- 🤖 Android app: Google Play Store
- 🍎 iPhone app: Apple App Store
- 🦊 Firefox Extension: Firefox Add-Ons
- 👩💻 Chrome Extension: Chrome Web Store
- 💻 Mac, Linux, Windows apps: taskade.com/downloads
😊 Questions or Suggestions?
- 💌 Our Official Blog: blog.taskade.com
- 🚌 Taskade Updates: taskade.com/v/B1Q8lMxIfG
- ☎️ Contact Us: taskade.com/contact
- 🐧 Follow Us: twitter.com/taskade
Use Taskade with your team to start collaborating right away! Chat, organize, and get things done, together.