🎨 Custom Templates
Create templates for your workspace to automate tasks and workflows
How it works
1. Select a Workspace and go to the Templates tab.
2. Click Create a Template to create a custom template for the selected Workspace. Start typing to create the template. You are now in Edit Template mode.
Note: When you are in the Edit Template mode "Add-ons" are disabled, which include assigning task, comments, due dates and attaching files.
3. Click New Project, and the newly created template will now appear under the Workspace name tab.
👓 Default Templates
You can select from many existing templates when creating a new project on Taskade. You can visit here for our full list of templates.
🎯 Get our Apps
- 🤖 Android app: Google Play Store
- 🍎 iPhone app: Apple App Store
- 🦊 Firefox Extension: Firefox Add-Ons
- 👩💻 Chrome Extension: Chrome Web Store
- 💻 Mac, Linux, Windows apps: taskade.com/downloads
😊 Questions or Suggestions?
- 💌 Our Official Blog: blog.taskade.com
- 🚌 Taskade Updates: taskade.com/v/B1Q8lMxIfG
- ☎️ Contact Us: taskade.com/contact
- 🐧 Follow Us: twitter.com/taskade
Use Taskade with your team to start collaborating right away! Chat, organize, and get things done, together.