🤔 What Is the Org Chart View?
The Org Chart view is a perfect workflow for mapping out organizational structures. Use this view like a mind map to break complex projects into bite-sized tasks. You can also represent the organizational structure of your team or company.
💡 Note: Select an org chart node (task) and press ⌨️ Enter to quickly create a new parent node on the right. Press ⌨️ Shift + Enter to create a child node below.
⚙️ Enable the Org Chart View
Click the the last icon in the top navigation bar to switch to the Org Chart view.
- Click the icon again to set the view as default.
🎯 Get Our Apps
- 🤖 Android app: Google Play Store
- 🍎 iPhone app: Apple App Store
- 🦊 Firefox Extension: Firefox Add-Ons
- 👩💻 Chrome Extension: Chrome Web Store
- 💻 Mac, Linux, Windows apps: taskade.com/downloads
😊 Questions or Suggestions?
- 💌 Our Official Blog: blog.taskade.com
- 🚌 Taskade Updates: taskade.com/v/B1Q8lMxIfG
- ☎️ Contact Us: taskade.com/contact
- 🐧 Follow Us: twitter.com/taskade
Use Taskade with your team to start collaborating right away! Chat, organize, and get things done, together.