🌄 Set Project Background
Taskade features a selection of beautiful backgrounds you can use to customize the looks of your Projects. Go to Project Settings menu ➡ Appearance to browse available wallpapers or use the "Random" setting for an aesthetic surprise.
❌ Remove Background
Do you want to enter full Zen mode? Choose "None" in the Appearance tab to remove the cover image and enjoy the aesthetics of Taskade's user interface.
🖼️ Display as Background
You can set the Project cover image to "Background" in the Appearance tab to fill the entire screen. Be sure to test your cover in the Mind Map or Board view!
🎨 Choose a Color Theme
The color theme of a project is inherited from its parent workspace/folder. Here's how to choose the accent colors of links and navigation elements of a project.
- Open the workspace/folder where the project is located.
- Click the arrow next to the name of your workspace.
- Pick one of the pre-defined colors or use the color wheel.
- You can also paste custom Hex color codes.
- Click Update to save changes.
👁️ Set Default Project View
Taskade lets you decide how you want your project to display every time you or your team members open it. Follow the steps below to set a default project view:
- Click (top-right) to open Project Settings.
- Go to the "Settings" tab.
- Select one of the views from the drop-down menu.
- 🟡 List
- 🟣 Board
- 🟢 Calendar
- 🔵 Action
- 🟤 Mind Map
- 🟠 Org Chart
- And that's it! 🎉
🎯 Get our Apps
- 🤖 Android app: Google Play Store
- 🍎 iPhone app: Apple App Store
- 🦊 Firefox Extension: Firefox Add-Ons
- 👩💻 Chrome Extension: Chrome Web Store
- 💻 Mac, Linux, Windows apps: taskade.com/downloads
😊 Questions or Suggestions?
- 💌 Our Official Blog: blog.taskade.com
- 🚌 Taskade Updates: taskade.com/v/B1Q8lMxIfG
- ☎️ Contact Us: taskade.com/contact
- 🐧 Follow Us: twitter.com/taskade
Use Taskade with your team to start collaborating right away! Chat, organize, and get things done, together.