🤔 What Is Shared With Me?
Taskade users can invite you to their projects even if you're not a member of their workspace. The Shared with me menu lets you access those projects in one place.
👉 Access Shared Projects
To see the Projects you've been invited to:
- Click the Shared with me button in the navigation menu on the left.
- From there, click any of the projects to open it.
🚋 Shared Folders
👥 Shared with me also shows all Folders you're invited to. You don't own shared Folders, but you can still edit or view Projects depending on your level of access.
🎯 Get our Apps
- 🤖 Android app: Google Play Store
- 🍎 iPhone app: Apple App Store
- 🦊 Firefox Extension: Firefox Add-Ons
- 👩💻 Chrome Extension: Chrome Web Store
- 💻 Mac, Linux, Windows apps: taskade.com/downloads
😊 Questions or Suggestions?
- 💌 Our Official Blog: blog.taskade.com
- 🚌 Taskade Updates: taskade.com/v/B1Q8lMxIfG
- ☎️ Contact Us: taskade.com/contact
- 🐧 Follow Us: twitter.com/taskade
- 🗣️ Feedback Channel: taskade.com/feedback
Use Taskade with your team to start collaborating right away! Chat, organize, and get things done, together.