🤔 What Is Hide Completed?
Do you like showing your completed tasks like a badge of honor or would rather move them out of the way? Taskade lets hide completed tasks so you can focus on whatever's still on your plate.
|💡 Note: To check off items, simply click the checkbox to the left of a task you've completed. You can also use a ⌘ + Enter (Mac) or Ctrl + Enter (PC) keyboard shortcut.|
👁️ Hide Completed (Bottom of Page Method)
- Open any of your Projects
- Complete a few tasks
- Scroll down to the bottom of the page
- Click the Hide completed button
- Click Show completed to reverse the action
- And that's it! 🥳
⚙️ Hide Completed Using the (···) Menu
You can also hide completed tasks by clicking the (···) menu located in the top-right corner of the Project page. Select 👁 Hide completed from the drop-down list.
|💡 Note: As you check off items, the progress bar in the top section of your Project will fill up and show you how much you've already done! 💪|
🎯 Get Our Apps
- 🤖 Android app: Google Play Store
- 🍎 iPhone app: Apple App Store
- 🦊 Firefox Extension: Firefox Add-Ons
- 👩💻 Chrome Extension: Chrome Web Store
- 💻 Mac, Linux, Windows apps: taskade.com/downloads
😊 Questions or Suggestions?
- 💌 Our Official Blog: blog.taskade.com
- 🚌 Taskade Updates: taskade.com/v/B1Q8lMxIfG
- ☎️ Contact Us: taskade.com/contact
- 🐧 Follow Us: twitter.com/taskade
Use Taskade with your team to start collaborating right away! Chat, organize, and get things done, together.