🤔 What Is Hide Completed?
Do you prefer to display your completed tasks like a badge of honor? Or would you rather move them out of the way? Taskade lets you hide completed tasks so you can focus on whatever's still on your plate.
🙈 Hide Completed Tasks
To hide completed tasks, click the three dots (ellipsis) ··· in the top-right corner of your project and select "Hide completed" from the drop-down list. Click "Show completed" to reverse the action.
⚙️ Edit Workspace Menu
If there are multiple projects in your workspace/folder, you can hide completed tasks in all those projects by default using the Edit Workspace menu. Here's how it works:
- Open your workspace and click ▼ next to its name.
- Click the ✏️ Edit button at the top of the list.
- Use the first slider to enable or disable completed tasks.
🎯 Get Our Apps
- 🤖 Android app: Google Play Store
- 🍎 iPhone app: Apple App Store
- 🦊 Firefox Extension: Firefox Add-Ons
- 👩💻 Chrome Extension: Chrome Web Store
- 💻 Mac, Linux, Windows apps: taskade.com/downloads
😊 Questions or Suggestions?
- 💌 Our Official Blog: blog.taskade.com
- 🚌 Taskade Updates: taskade.com/v/B1Q8lMxIfG
- ☎️ Contact Us: taskade.com/contact
- 🐧 Follow Us: twitter.com/taskade
Use Taskade with your team to start collaborating right away! Chat, organize, and get things done, together.