🤔 What Is Hide Completed?
Do you prefer to display your completed tasks like a badge of honor? Or would you rather move them out of the way? Taskade lets you hide completed tasks so you can focus on whatever's still on your plate.
🟢 Hide Completed (Method #1)
- Open a Projects and scroll down to the bottom of the page
- Click the Hide completed button to hide your tasks
- Click Show completed to reverse the action
- And that's it! 🥳
🔵 Hide Completed (Method #2)
You can also hide completed tasks by clicking the three dots ··· in the top-right corner of a Project page. Simply select 👁 Hide completed from the drop-down list.
🎯 Get Our Apps
- 🤖 Android app: Google Play Store
- 🍎 iPhone app: Apple App Store
- 🦊 Firefox Extension: Firefox Add-Ons
- 👩💻 Chrome Extension: Chrome Web Store
- 💻 Mac, Linux, Windows apps: taskade.com/downloads
😊 Questions or Suggestions?
- 💌 Our Official Blog: blog.taskade.com
- 🚌 Taskade Updates: taskade.com/v/B1Q8lMxIfG
- ☎️ Contact Us: taskade.com/contact
- 🐧 Follow Us: twitter.com/taskade
Use Taskade with your team to start collaborating right away! Chat, organize, and get things done, together.