🤔 What Is a Project in Taskade?
Taskade Projects are small but mighty. A single Project can be like a page in a notebook or a highly organized collaboration hub where you’ll chat and collaborate with your team in real-time. It's your digital canvas you can fill with just about anything:
- ✔️ To-dos
- ✅ Checklists
- 📑 Outlines
- 🗂️ Documents
- 🖼 Images & videos
- 🧠 Mind maps
- And more!
The only limit is your imagination!
⚙️ How to Create a New Project
1. To create a new Project, navigate to your Workspace or Folder and click the ➕ New project button (top-right corner). You can also visit: https://www.taskade.com/new.
2. Select one of the available templates or add your first task to start with a blank Project. If you can't find the right template for your Project, you can create your own! The new template will be automatically shared with other Workspace/Folder members.
3. Congratulations! You can now share your Project with others! 🥳
⭐️ Change Project Favicon
A favicon is the icon visible in a browser tab or webpage bookmark. You can set custom favicons for each of your projects by changing a project icon.
- Open a project and click the project icon at the top.
- Choose one of the available emojis.
- And that's it! 🥳
🎯 Get Our Apps
- 🤖 Android app: Google Play Store
- 🍎 iPhone app: Apple App Store
- 🦊 Firefox Extension: Firefox Add-Ons
- 👩💻 Chrome Extension: Chrome Web Store
- 💻 Mac, Linux, Windows apps: taskade.com/downloads
😊 Questions or Suggestions?
- 💌 Our Official Blog: blog.taskade.com
- 🚌 Taskade Updates: taskade.com/v/B1Q8lMxIfG
- ☎️ Contact Us: taskade.com/contact
- 🐧 Follow Us: twitter.com/taskade
Use Taskade with your team to start collaborating right away! Chat, organize, and get things done, together.