Taskade's chat feature makes it easy for you and your team to communicate on one platform. Say goodbye to the days of switching between your task management tool and business communication tool! 👋
There are two options to get new users onto your project to chat with them:
- Add their email or username to the project.
- Send them an invite link to the project.
Note: You will not be charged for inviting someone to your project if you are using Taskade Unlimited
Now that you are in the same project, you should be able to chat with each other on the same project.
Toggle Chat in projects by clicking on the speech bubble icon located at the top right corner of the project or use the shortcut ⌘ + \ for Mac and Ctrl + \ for Windows
You can also check out our blog post on real-time chatting to find out more about Taskade's powerful chat feature!
🎯 Get our Apps
- 🤖 Android app: Google Play Store
- 🍎 iPhone app: Apple App Store
- 🦊 Firefox Extension: Firefox Add-Ons
- 👩💻 Chrome Extension: Chrome Web Store
- 💻 Mac, Linux, Windows apps: taskade.com/downloads
😊 Questions or Suggestions?
- 💌 Our Official Blog: blog.taskade.com
- 🚌 Taskade Updates: taskade.com/v/B1Q8lMxIfG
- ☎️ Contact Us: taskade.com/contact
- 🐧 Follow Us: twitter.com/taskade
Use Taskade with your team to start collaborating right away! Chat, organize, and get things done, together.