🤔 What Is the Org Chart View?
The Org Chart view is a perfect workflow for mapping out organizational structures. Use this view like a mind map to break complex projects into bite-sized tasks or map the organizational structure of your team or company. This template is also perfect for:
- Mapping organizational hierarchies
- Managing HR responsibilities
- Providing a clear overview of roles and responsibilities
- (optional) Browse our free organizational templates for more ideas
⚙️ Enable the Org Chart View
Click the the last icon in the top navigation bar to switch to the Org Chart view.
- Click the icon again to set this as the default view.
🌱 Create New Nodes
- Select an org chart node (task) and press ⌨️ Enter to create a new level.
- Press ⌨️ Shift + Enter to create a child node underneath.
- (optional) You can also click the arrow button ⬇ to create a child node.
- Press ⌨️ Enter in every other node to create a branch on the same level.
👉 Drag & Drop Nodes
- Click and hold the the drag button (⋮⋮).
- Drag the node to reposition it on the org chart.
- Release at the top of a task to add it on the same level.
- Release at the bottom of a task to add it as a child (nested) node.
🎯 Get Our Apps
- 🤖 Android app: Google Play Store
- 🍎 iPhone app: Apple App Store
- 🦊 Firefox Extension: Firefox Add-Ons
- 👩💻 Chrome Extension: Chrome Web Store
- 💻 Mac, Linux, Windows apps: taskade.com/downloads
😊 Questions or Suggestions?
- 💌 Our Official Blog: blog.taskade.com
- 🚌 Taskade Updates: taskade.com/v/B1Q8lMxIfG
- ☎️ Contact Us: taskade.com/contact
- 🐧 Follow Us: twitter.com/taskade
Use Taskade with your team to start collaborating right away! Chat, organize, and get things done, together.