🤔 What Is the Board View?
The Board View is one of the six Project views available in Taskade. It's an intuitive and flexible workflow that lets you manage tasks on Kanban-inspired boards. To help you get the most out of this view, here are a few use cases you can start with:
- Planning and tracking a marketing campaign
- Managing software development sprints
- Tracking progress on a team project
- Managing a publishing calendar
⚙️ Enable the Board View
Click the 2nd icon in the top navigation bar to enable the Board view.
- Click the icon again to set the view as default.
💡 Note: Your data is persistent—changing a view doesn't affect project contents.
🤏 Reorder Board Columns
To reorder board columns, click and hold the drag icon ⋮⋮ to the left of a top-level task and drag the mouse cursor across the board. You can also select the top-level task and press ⌨️ Ctrl/⌘ + Shift + ⬆ /⬇ to move the column left or right.
🎯 Get Our Apps
- 🤖 Android app: Google Play Store
- 🍎 iPhone app: Apple App Store
- 🦊 Firefox Extension: Firefox Add-Ons
- 👩💻 Chrome Extension: Chrome Web Store
- 💻 Mac, Linux, Windows apps: taskade.com/downloads
😊 Questions or Suggestions?
- 💌 Our Official Blog: blog.taskade.com
- 🚌 Taskade Updates: taskade.com/v/B1Q8lMxIfG
- ☎️ Contact Us: taskade.com/contact
- 🐧 Follow Us: twitter.com/taskade
- 🗣️ Feedback Channel: taskade.com/feedback
Use Taskade with your team to start collaborating right away! Chat, organize, and get things done, together.