There are four ways to upload attachments to your projects:
✅ Upload Attachments to Tasks
- (method 1) Click the ➕ Add-ons button and choose Upload File or press D.
- (method 2) Drag & drop a file to to a task.
✏️ Upload Attachments to Comments
- (method 1) Click the upload button at the bottom of the comment window.
- (method 1) Drag & drop a file to the comment window.
💬 Upload Attachments to Chat
- (method 1) Drag & drop a file to the chat window or directly to a task.
(method 2) Click the upload button at the bottom of the chat window.
☁️ Upload From Cloud
- Select a task and open the ➕ Add-ons Menu located to the right of a task
- You can also use a ⌨️ ⌘ + / or Ctrl + / keyboard shortcut
- Click ☁️ Upload File and pick a cloud service from the list.
📥 View and Download Attachments
- Click on an image or file to open it.
- Click ☁️ Downloads (top-right corner) to download the file
- You can also zoom in or zoom out with the 🔍 button.
✅ Supported File Formats
|🏞 Image/Design||🗃️ Archive||🎞️ Video|
|🍎 Apple||💾 Database||📚 Text|
|⌨️ Office||🎵 Audio||🔡 Font|
🎯 Get Our Apps
- 🤖 Android app: Google Play Store
- 🍎 iPhone app: Apple App Store
- 🦊 Firefox Extension: Firefox Add-Ons
- 👩💻 Chrome Extension: Chrome Web Store
- 💻 Mac, Linux, Windows apps: taskade.com/downloads
😊 Questions or Suggestions?
- 💌 Our Official Blog: blog.taskade.com
- 🚌 Taskade Updates: taskade.com/v/B1Q8lMxIfG
- ☎️ Contact Us: taskade.com/contact
- 🐧 Follow Us: twitter.com/taskade
Use Taskade with your team to start collaborating right away! Chat, organize, and get things done, together.