Add Image/File to Chat
To add an image, attachment, or zip file to chat, you can either click the upload file button, or drag and drop directly into the chat box!
Add Image/File to Task
To add an image, attachment, or zip file to a task, hover over the task and click the upload file button. You can also use ⌘+ / and then F to attach files to a task, check out ⌨️ Taskade Keyboard Shortcuts for even more nifty tricks!
Note: Drag and drop is now supported for Image/File uploads for tasks! Check out ✨ Drag and Drop File Upload to see how it works!
You can also create a gallery of images/attachments under one task by uploading multiple files! 🖼
Add Image/File to Comment
You can also add images, attachments, and zip files to comments! Simply click the comment button, then the upload file button.
To view/enlarge an image, simply click on the image 🌠
You can also download images and attachments!
We also support previewing GIFs and Mp4 files directly from the chat box! We will continue to increase support for other file formats in the future.
🎯 Get our Apps
- 🤖 Android app: Google Play Store
- 🍎 iPhone app: Apple App Store
- 🦊 Firefox Extension: Firefox Add-Ons
- 👩💻 Chrome Extension: Chrome Web Store
- 💻 Mac, Linux, Windows apps: taskade.com/downloads
😊 Questions or Suggestions?
- 💌 Our Official Blog: blog.taskade.com
- 🚌 Taskade Updates: taskade.com/v/B1Q8lMxIfG
- ☎️ Contact Us: taskade.com/contact
- 🐧 Follow Us: twitter.com/taskade
Use Taskade with your team to start collaborating right away! Chat, organize, and get things done, together.