Add Due Date to Tasks
To set a due date for a particular task, click on the plus icon and click on Due Date. You can then select a starting and ending date and time. Click outside of the modal to confirm the setting. If you have notifications enabled, you will receive alerts informing you that you have a task due!
Note: Due time is optional. If no due date is set, the reminder defaults to 12am on the date for notification
- Open the Add-on menu by clicking on the plus icon beside any Task, you can also use the keyboard shortcut Ctrl/Cmd + /
- Select Due Date or press D
- To select a single date, click on the date once.
- To select a range click on the desired start date
- Optionally add in the start and end time of the task
- Click Save and you're done!
Your task will also show up in your calendar, allowing you to keep track of all your upcoming tasks and events in a high-level overview!
If you've invited others to your workspace and/or project, they will also receive alerts, provided they have notifications enabled 🔔
Edit Due Date
To change a due date, simply click on it and select a new date and/or due time.
Delete Due Date
To delete a due date, click on it and hit Remove.
Add Date to Projects
Add a date or date range to your projects and keep track of schedules/deadlines. The date range also shows up on your calendar, allowing you to stay on top of everything going on! You can delete date ranges by simply clicking Delete once set.
And that's it! If you have tasks that you need recurring reminders for, check out our article on recurring tasks.
🎯 Get our Apps
- 🤖 Android app: Google Play Store
- 🍎 iPhone app: Apple App Store
- 🦊 Firefox Extension: Firefox Add-Ons
- 👩💻 Chrome Extension: Chrome Web Store
- 💻 Mac, Linux, Windows apps: taskade.com/downloads
😊 Questions or Suggestions?
- 💌 Our Official Blog: blog.taskade.com
- 🚌 Taskade Updates: taskade.com/v/B1Q8lMxIfG
- ☎️ Contact Us: taskade.com/contact
- 🐧 Follow Us: twitter.com/taskade
Use Taskade with your team to start collaborating right away! Chat, organize, and get things done, together.