🤹♂️ What You Can Do With a Task
Every task you add to a project comes with a set of Add-ons that enable advanced task features like comments, file uploads, media embedding, and more.
🤖 AI Agent
|Create and deploy autonomous GPT agents to automate tasks.|
|Use the power of AI to brainstorm, write, edit, and organize.|
🗓️ Due Date
|Set and track deadlines for tasks.|
|Assign tasks to yourself or other project members.|
|Engage in discussions, provide feedback, or clarify details.|
|Attach and share documents, images, or other files.|
|Integrate external links, videos, or other resources.|
|Track time spent on tasks with a built-in timer.|
|Give feedback or vote.|
➕ Use Task Add-Ons
There are two ways to access the Add-ons menu inside projects:
- Method #1
- Select a task and click the ➕ plus icon on the right to show Add-ons.
- Select one of the available options.
- Method #2
- Type / + the name of the add-on you want to use.
- Press ⌨️ Enter to use the suggested add-on or choose another one from the list.
Add due dates or date ranges to schedule your tasks.
Give your team feedback or add a note a note for yourself with comments.
Upload all kinds of files and attachments.
Embed online resources or content from services like YouTube and Figma.
🎯 Get our apps
- 🤖 Android app: Google Play Store
- 🍎 iPhone app: Apple App Store
- 🦊 Firefox Extension: Firefox Add-Ons
- 👩💻 Chrome Extension: Chrome Web Store
- 💻 Mac, Linux, Windows apps: taskade.com/downloads
😊 Questions or suggestions?
- 💌 Our Official Blog: blog.taskade.com
- 🚌 Taskade Updates: taskade.com/v/B1Q8lMxIfG
- ☎️ Contact Us: taskade.com/contact
- 🐧 Follow Us: twitter.com/taskade
Use Taskade with your team to start collaborating right away! Chat, organize, and get things done, together.