Taskade stores your tasks and notes in a tree-structured database that allows you and your team to work the way you feel the most productive. Each project view offers a unique way of visualizing and interacting with your project data.
There are six views you can choose from (click the links to learn more):
- 🟡 List / Outline View
- 🟣 Board / Kanban View
- 🟢 Calendar View
- 🔵 Action View
- 🟤 Mind Map View
- 🟠 Organizational Chart View
🦩The Origami Method
In Origami, you're always working with paper while shaping it. In Taskade, you're always working with a project while switching between project views. The project data itself doesn't change, only how you view it—hence the name project views.
👆 Choosing a Project View
Click the icons at the top of your project to toggle views. Your data is "persistent," which means that changing views doesn't affect project contents.
You can set a default view for your project by selecting the current view again. The next time anyone visits the project, it will open in the default view.
🎯 Get Our Apps
- 🤖 Android app: Google Play Store
- 🍎 iPhone app: Apple App Store
- 🦊 Firefox Extension: Firefox Add-Ons
- 👩💻 Chrome Extension: Chrome Web Store
- 💻 Mac, Linux, Windows apps: taskade.com/downloads
😊 Questions or Suggestions?
- 💌 Our Official Blog: blog.taskade.com
- 🚌 Taskade Updates: taskade.com/v/B1Q8lMxIfG
- ☎️ Contact Us: taskade.com/contact
- 🐧 Follow Us: twitter.com/taskade
Use Taskade with your team to start collaborating right away! Chat, organize, and get things done, together.