⚙️ How to Zoom In/Out in Taskade
You can zoom in and zoom out on all Project Views on desktop and in a web browser.
➕ To make everything larger:
- Windows and Linux: Press Ctrl and +
- Mac: Press ⌘ and +
- Chrome OS: Press Ctrl and +
➖ To make everything smaller:
- Windows and Linux: Press Ctrl and -
- Mac: Press ⌘ and -
- Chrome OS: Press Ctrl and -
🖥 To enter full-screen mode:
- Windows and Linux: Press F11
- Mac: Press ⌘ + Ctrl + f
- Chrome OS: Press the full-screen key (F4)
👀 Mind Map and Org Chart View
To zoom in or zoom out in the Org Chart and Mind Map view, click the ➕ or ➖ buttons located in the bottom-left corner of your Project.
🎯 Get Our Apps
- 🤖 Android app: Google Play Store
- 🍎 iPhone app: Apple App Store
- 🦊 Firefox Extension: Firefox Add-Ons
- 👩💻 Chrome Extension: Chrome Web Store
- 💻 Mac, Linux, Windows apps: taskade.com/downloads
😊 Questions or Suggestions?
- 💌 Our Official Blog: blog.taskade.com
- 🚌 Taskade Updates: taskade.com/v/B1Q8lMxIfG
- ☎️ Contact Us: taskade.com/contact
- 🐧 Follow Us: twitter.com/taskade
Use Taskade with your team to start collaborating right away! Chat, organize, and get things done, together.