📦 Export Non-Database Pages
- Open Notion and click ··· (elipsis) in the top-right corner
- Choose Export from the drop-down list
- Select Markdown & CSV in the Export format field
- (optional) Choose Include subpages to export pages contained within the page as separate files
- Click Export to download a ZIP archive with the exported files
💡 Note: Full-page databases are exported as CSV files, with Markdown files for each subpage.
⬇️ Import to Taskade
- Navigate to your Workspace/Folder
- Click the arrow next to the ➕ New Project button
- Select Import and choose Markdown & Text
- Upload your Notion .md files
- Click Import to finish 🥳
💡 Note: You can select or drag-and-drop multiple .md files at once.
🎯 Get Our Apps
- 🤖 Android app: Google Play Store
- 🍎 iPhone app: Apple App Store
- 🦊 Firefox Extension: Firefox Add-Ons
- 👩💻 Chrome Extension: Chrome Web Store
- 💻 Mac, Linux, Windows apps: taskade.com/downloads
😊 Questions or Suggestions?
- 💌 Our Official Blog: blog.taskade.com
- 🚌 Taskade Updates: taskade.com/v/B1Q8lMxIfG
- ☎️ Contact Us: taskade.com/contact
- 🐧 Follow Us: twitter.com/taskade
Use Taskade with your team to start collaborating right away! Chat, organize, and get things done, together.