➕ Embed in WordPress
You can now show off your work and share your best notes with the world! Taskade lets you embed Projects inside WordPress pages using a simple viewer-only embed code.
Follow the instructions below to embed your Project in WordPress:
- Open the Taskade Project you want to embed
- Click the Share button (top-right corner) ➡ Invite to project
- Go to the < >Embed tab and click Copy
- Start editing your WordPress page
- Type /html, click Custom HTML, and paste the embed code
- Click Embed and you're done! 🥳
💡 Note: Don't use the 🔗 Invite Link from the Share menu. You need to select the < > Embed tab and use the viewer-only embed code. To learn how to embed Taskade other apps like Notion, visit ⚪️ Embed in Notion.
🔄 Regenerate Link
You can quickly revoke access to any Projects you have shared by regenerating the shared link. This feature will create a fresh link to the Project. To regenerate a link:
- Click the Share button and select Invite to project
- Click Regenerate Link in the 🔗 Invite Link tab
- And that's it! 🥳
💡 Note: Regenerated links cannot be restored.
🎯 Get Our Apps
- 🤖 Android app: Google Play Store
- 🍎 iPhone app: Apple App Store
- 🦊 Firefox Extension: Firefox Add-Ons
- 👩💻 Chrome Extension: Chrome Web Store
- 💻 Mac, Linux, Windows apps: taskade.com/downloads
😊 Questions or Suggestions?
- 💌 Our Official Blog: blog.taskade.com
- 🚌 Taskade Updates: taskade.com/v/B1Q8lMxIfG
- ☎️ Contact Us: taskade.com/contact
- 🐧 Follow Us: twitter.com/taskade
Use Taskade with your team to start collaborating right away! Chat, organize, and get things done, together.