🤔 How Does It Work?
🌩️ Create a Zap
Before you can start creating Zaps, you first need to create a Zapier account.
- Once you've signed up, click the ➕ Create Zap button on the left
- Select Taskade as either a Trigger or an Action (see the next section)
- Choose the Event from the list and click Continue
- Sign in to your Taskade account
- Customize Workspace/Folder and Project options in the Trigger section
- Test your triggers and you're good to go! 🥳
When creating a Zap workflow, you can use the following Triggers:
- When a task is due
- Triggers whenever you receive a due date notification
- When a task is assigned or completed (coming soon)
- When a new Project is created (coming soon)
- When a new task is created (coming soon)
In the example below, the trigger will monitor the Paper Route project inside the Dunder Mifflin Workspace. You may leave the Workspace or Folder blank to monitor all projects for due dates.
In addition to Triggers, you can also use the following Actions:
- Create Task
- Update Task (coming soon)
- Edit, Assign, Complete
- Create Project (coming soon)
In the example below, a new task will be created in the Paper Route Project in the Dunden Mifflin Workspace. You can select a Block within the Paper Route Project to refine the location. Use the content field to port data from the connecting trigger for the task name.
🎯 Get Our Apps
- 🤖 Android app: Google Play Store
- 🍎 iPhone app: Apple App Store
- 🦊 Firefox Extension: Firefox Add-Ons
- 👩💻 Chrome Extension: Chrome Web Store
- 💻 Mac, Linux, Windows apps: taskade.com/downloads
😊 Questions or Suggestions?
- 💌 Our Official Blog: blog.taskade.com
- 🚌 Taskade Updates: taskade.com/v/B1Q8lMxIfG
- ☎️ Contact Us: taskade.com/contact
- 🐧 Follow Us: twitter.com/taskade
Use Taskade with your team to start collaborating right away! Chat, organize, and get things done, together.