📦 Export an Obsidian Vault
Your Obsidian notes are located in a local Vault you create when you first launch the app. Follow the steps below to find your local Vault folder.
- Open Obsidian and click File in the top menu bar
- Select Open Vault... and click (ellipsis) next to the name of your Vault
- Click Reveal vault in system explorer to open the Vault folder
⬇️ Import to Taskade
- Navigate to your Workspace/Folder
- Click the arrow next to the ➕ New Project button
- Select Import and choose Markdown
- Copy and paste the contents of your Obsidian .md note
- You can also upload the .md file directly
- Click Import to finish 🥳
🎯 Get Our Apps
- 🤖 Android app: Google Play Store
- 🍎 iPhone app: Apple App Store
- 🦊 Firefox Extension: Firefox Add-Ons
- 👩💻 Chrome Extension: Chrome Web Store
- 💻 Mac, Linux, Windows apps: taskade.com/downloads
😊 Questions or Suggestions?
- 💌 Our Official Blog: blog.taskade.com
- 🚌 Taskade Updates: taskade.com/v/B1Q8lMxIfG
- ☎️ Contact Us: taskade.com/contact
- 🐧 Follow Us: twitter.com/taskade
Use Taskade with your team to start collaborating right away! Chat, organize, and get things done, together.