🤔 What Are Workspace Tabs?
Workspace tabs let you quickly access your tasks, templates, and other key features inside a Workspace/Folder. Tabs are located at the top of every Workspace and Folder.
- 📝 Projects: A list of all Projects inside the Workspace/Folder.
- ✔️ Tasks: An overview of all tasks across Projects in the Workspace/Folder.
- 🚗 Roadmap: All Projects inside the Workspace organized on a timeline.
- 📍 Templates: Custom templates created in the Workspace/Folder.
- ✅ Completed: An archive of all completed Projects.
🎯 Get our Apps
- 🤖 Android app: Google Play Store
- 🍎 iPhone app: Apple App Store
- 🦊 Firefox Extension: Firefox Add-Ons
- 👩💻 Chrome Extension: Chrome Web Store
- 💻 Mac, Linux, Windows apps: taskade.com/downloads
😊 Questions or Suggestions?
- 💌 Our Official Blog: blog.taskade.com
- 🚌 Taskade Updates: taskade.com/v/B1Q8lMxIfG
- ☎️ Contact Us: taskade.com/contact
- 🐧 Follow Us: twitter.com/taskade
- 🗣️ Feedback Channel: taskade.com/feedback
Use Taskade with your team to start collaborating right away! Chat, organize, and get things done, together.