🤔 What Are Task Links?
Taskade lets you generate hyperlinks for tasks and sub-tasks within Projects. You can quickly connect tasks across Projects, Workspaces, and Folders or link to important documents and files from anywhere inside Taskade.
🔗 Link to a Task/Sub-task
- Open a Project and select a task
- Type /link and select 🔗 Copy link from the drop-down menu
- Alternatively, click ··· on the right of a task/sub-task
- 🔗 Copy link is also available in the Drag Icon (⋮⋮) menu
- Paste the task hyperlink into any of your Projects
🎯 Get our Apps
- 🤖 Android app: Google Play Store
- 🍎 iPhone app: Apple App Store
- 🦊 Firefox Extension: Firefox Add-Ons
- 👩💻 Chrome Extension: Chrome Web Store
- 💻 Mac, Linux, Windows apps: taskade.com/downloads
😊 Questions or Suggestions?
- 💌 Our Official Blog: blog.taskade.com
- 🚌 Taskade Updates: taskade.com/v/B1Q8lMxIfG
- ☎️ Contact Us: taskade.com/contact
- 🐧 Follow Us: twitter.com/taskade
- 🗣️ Feedback Channel: taskade.com/feedback
Use Taskade with your team to start collaborating right away! Chat, organize, and get things done, together.