🤔 What Is Shared With Me?
Other Taskade users can invite you to their Projects even if you're not a member of their Workspace. The Shared with me menu lets you access all those Projects in one place.
👉 Access Shared Projects
To see the Projects you've been invited to, click the Shared with me button in the left navigation menu. From there, click any of the Projects to open it.
💡 Note: To leave a Project, click in the top-right corner of a Project and select from the drop-down menu.
🚋 Shared Folders
👥 Shared with me also shows all Folders you're invited to. You don't own shared Folders, but you can still edit or view Projects depending on your level of access.
🎯 Get our Apps
- 🤖 Android app: Google Play Store
- 🍎 iPhone app: Apple App Store
- 🦊 Firefox Extension: Firefox Add-Ons
- 👩💻 Chrome Extension: Chrome Web Store
- 💻 Mac, Linux, Windows apps: taskade.com/downloads
😊 Questions or Suggestions?
- 💌 Our Official Blog: blog.taskade.com
- 🚌 Taskade Updates: taskade.com/v/B1Q8lMxIfG
- ☎️ Contact Us: taskade.com/contact
- 🐧 Follow Us: twitter.com/taskade
- 🗣️ Feedback Channel: taskade.com/feedback
Use Taskade with your team to start collaborating right away! Chat, organize, and get things done, together.