🤔 What Is Mixed Formatting?
Mixed formatting is a completely new way to organize tasks and sub-tasks into hierarchies. You can now create outlines that include multiple formats on the same indent level, with tasks, notes, and paragraphs in the same block!
🪄 How to Mix Task Formats
To create a block with mixed formats, simply add a few nodes (tasks) and select them one by one to change their type. You can also click-and-drag with your mouse to format multiple levels at once, each with a unique combination of:
- ✅ Checklists
- 📝 Notes
- 🔘 Bullet points
- 🔢 Numbered List
- 🔠 Headings
🎯 Get our Apps
- 🤖 Android app: Google Play Store
- 🍎 iPhone app: Apple App Store
- 🦊 Firefox Extension: Firefox Add-Ons
- 👩💻 Chrome Extension: Chrome Web Store
- 💻 Mac, Linux, Windows apps: taskade.com/downloads
😊 Questions or Suggestions?
- 💌 Our Official Blog: blog.taskade.com
- 🚌 Taskade Updates: taskade.com/v/B1Q8lMxIfG
- ☎️ Contact Us: taskade.com/contact
- 🐧 Follow Us: twitter.com/taskade
- 🗣️ Feedback Channel: taskade.com/feedback
Use Taskade with your team to start collaborating right away! Chat, organize, and get things done, together.