⚙️ How It Works
Taskade uses Natural Language Processing (NLP) that allows you to quickly add dates to tasks. Whenever you create a new task or sub-task, you can define its due date with expressions you'd normally use in speech, e.g. "attend a team meeting tomorrow."
⏰ Schedule Tasks
Follow the steps below to schedule tasks using natural language:
- Add a task/sub-task to a Project.
- Press / to open the slash command pop-up.
- Type date and type using available expressions from the table.
- Congratulations! The task has been added to the 📅 Calendar.
🤖 Date / Time Examples
|today / tomorrow||May 1st||May 1st 5 pm|
|yesterday||1st May||May 1st 2023 at 5 pm|
|next week||1st May 2023||5 pm May 1st|
|last / next Monday||May 4th 2023||1st May 2023 5 pm|
🎯 Get our Apps
- 🤖 Android app: Google Play Store
- 🍎 iPhone app: Apple App Store
- 🦊 Firefox Extension: Firefox Add-Ons
- 👩💻 Chrome Extension: Chrome Web Store
- 💻 Mac, Linux, Windows apps: taskade.com/downloads
😊 Questions or Suggestions?
- 💌 Our Official Blog: blog.taskade.com
- 🚌 Taskade Updates: taskade.com/v/B1Q8lMxIfG
- ☎️ Contact Us: taskade.com/contact
- 🐧 Follow Us: twitter.com/taskade
- 🗣️ Feedback Channel: taskade.com/feedback
Use Taskade with your team to start collaborating right away! Chat, organize, and get things done, together.