🤔 What Are Comments?
Context is everything when you're collaborating remotely across several time zones. Taskade lets you add comments to tasks and sub-tasks to keep everybody on the same page. Use Project comments to give feedback, ask questions, and provide instructions in real-time.
➕ Add a Comment
- Choose a task/sub-task you want to comment on
- Click the ➕ plus icon to open the Add-ons Menu
- Select 💬 Comments or press C
- Type your comment and click to send it
💡 Note: To learn more about add-ons, visit ➕ Task Add-Ons.
🔵 Use Markdown in Comments
You can use Markdown syntax to communicate with your team in comments. Add the following Markdown syntax to your text to apply Markdown in a comment:
- Block quote — > text
- Code block — ```code```
- Ordered list — 1. Item
- Unordered list — +, *, -
💡 Note: Visit ✔️ Markdown Support to learn more about using Markdown in Taskade.
🎯 Get our Apps
- 🤖 Android app: Google Play Store
- 🍎 iPhone app: Apple App Store
- 🦊 Firefox Extension: Firefox Add-Ons
- 👩💻 Chrome Extension: Chrome Web Store
- 💻 Mac, Linux, Windows apps: taskade.com/downloads
😊 Questions or Suggestions?
- 💌 Our Official Blog: blog.taskade.com
- 🚌 Taskade Updates: taskade.com/v/B1Q8lMxIfG
- ☎️ Contact Us: taskade.com/contact
- 🐧 Follow Us: twitter.com/taskade
- 🗣️ Feedback Channel: taskade.com/feedback
Use Taskade with your team to start collaborating right away! Chat, organize, and get things done, together.