⚙️ How It Works
Personal and work projects have one thing in common. They need structure and order to go smoothly. That's why Taskade is built on a simple hierarchy that consists of 🗃 Workspaces, 🚋 Folders, and 📝 Projects. You can use all three in our free and paid plans.
A Workspace sits at the top of the hierarchy structure. It's your productivity space where you store all your Projects and Folders (more on that below). A Workspace lets you tag and filter Projects and keep everything organized.
- Each new Workspace is billed separately.
- All Workspaces come with a Home folder, if the Home folder is deleted, all folders and projects within the workspace will be deleted.
- A Workspace cannot have 0 folders.
- Workspaces have unique members and permissions.
- You can create multiple Folders within a Workspace.
Folders, like Workspaces, are also collections of Projects, except that they are "nested" within a Workspace. Each Folder is a separate space with unique tags, team members, templates, and permissions.
- Use Folders to group teams/clients/departments.
- Organize your personal and work Projects into separate Folders.
- Folders are private by default so you need to invite people to collaborate. This setting can be modified under Folder Permissions.
Ok, let's dig a little deeper.
Projects are like a blank canvas. They can contain just about anything, from notes and to-do lists to documents, mind maps, images, and videos. A Project is also a collaboration hub where you can work and chat with your team.
- A Project is always located inside a Home Folder or Folder
- You can create an unlimited number of Projects
- Each Project can have separate collaborators and guests
Blocks are collections of tasks and sub-tasks. A block can consist of many types of nodes, all grouped together under an H1 or H2 heading. You can quickly create blocks of identical tasks by clicking the ➕ Add Block button.
A task (or "node") occupies a single line inside a Project. Every task can have many sub-tasks, each with its own sub-tasks nested under it. Finally, Taskade lets you quickly transform your tasks into:
- ⏺ Bullets
- 🔢 Numbers
- 🔡 Letters
- ℹ️ Paragraphs
And that's it! 🥳
🎯 Get Our Apps
- 🤖 Android app: Google Play Store
- 🍎 iPhone app: Apple App Store
- 🦊 Firefox Extension: Firefox Add-Ons
- 👩💻 Chrome Extension: Chrome Web Store
- 💻 Mac, Linux, Windows apps: taskade.com/downloads
😊 Questions or Suggestions?
- 💌 Our Official Blog: blog.taskade.com
- 🚌 Taskade Updates: taskade.com/v/B1Q8lMxIfG
- ☎️ Contact Us: taskade.com/contact
- 🐧 Follow Us: twitter.com/taskade
Use Taskade with your team to start collaborating right away! Chat, organize, and get things done, together.