🤔 What Is the Calendar View?
The Calendar View is one of six Project views available in Taskade. It lets you view all tasks with due dates arranged by Month, Week, or Day, create new tasks, edit task names, assign task owners, and drag & drop tasks between days. You can use this view for:
- Keep track of deadlines and events.
- Schedule meetings and appointments.
- Manage project timelines and milestones.
- Plan and schedule social media posts.
- Plan and schedule content releases or product launches.
- (optional) Browse our free planning templates for more ideas.
💡 Note: Visit 📆 Taskade Calendar to learn how to schedule tasks and projects.
⚙️ Enable the Calendar View
Click the 3rd icon in the top navigation bar to open the Calendar view
- Click the icon again to set the view as default.
💡 Note: Your data is persistent—changing project views doesn't affect project contents.
🎯 Get Our Apps
- 🤖 Android app: Google Play Store
- 🍎 iPhone app: Apple App Store
- 🦊 Firefox Extension: Firefox Add-Ons
- 👩💻 Chrome Extension: Chrome Web Store
- 💻 Mac, Linux, Windows apps: taskade.com/downloads
😊 Questions or Suggestions?
- 💌 Our Official Blog: blog.taskade.com
- 🚌 Taskade Updates: taskade.com/v/B1Q8lMxIfG
- ☎️ Contact Us: taskade.com/contact
- 🐧 Follow Us: twitter.com/taskade
- 🗣️ Feedback Channel: taskade.com/feedback
Use Taskade with your team to start collaborating right away! Chat, organize, and get things done, together.