🤔 What Are Project Settings?
Project Settings let you enable or disable chat and comments in Projects. This is especially helpful if you are using Taskade for personal Projects and don't need communication features. You can also restrict access when sharing Projects with guests.
🔧 Edit Project Settings
- Click the icon in the top right-hand corner of your Project
- Go to the ⚙️ Settings tab and use the sliders to edit chat/comments settings
- You can also set the default view for the Project
🎯 Get Our Apps
- 🤖 Android app: Google Play Store
- 🍎 iPhone app: Apple App Store
- 🦊 Firefox Extension: Firefox Add-Ons
- 👩💻 Chrome Extension: Chrome Web Store
- 💻 Mac, Linux, Windows apps: taskade.com/downloads
😊 Questions or Suggestions?
- 💌 Our Official Blog: blog.taskade.com
- 🚌 Taskade Updates: taskade.com/v/B1Q8lMxIfG
- ☎️ Contact Us: taskade.com/contact
- 🐧 Follow Us: twitter.com/taskade
- 🗣️ Feedback Channel: taskade.com/feedback
Use Taskade with your team to start collaborating right away! Chat, organize, and get things done, together.