⚙️ How It Works
To upload images & files to Taskade chat, you can either drag & drop a file from your computer or click ☁️ Upload File at the bottom of the chat box. Let's take a close look at how you can use the second method to add files to your Projects.
📤 Upload From the Cloud
- Open any of your Projects
- Click the cloud icon at the bottom of the chat box
- Choose one of the available cloud services (Dropbox, Box, or Google Drive)
- Connect your cloud account to Taskade and upload your files
💡 Note: Visit 📎 Upload Images & Files to discover other ways of uploading files and documents to Taskade Projects.
✅ Supported Formats
|🏞 Image/Design||🗃️ Archive||🎞️ Video|
|🍎 Apple||💾 Database||📚 Text|
|⌨️ Office||🎵 Audio||🔡 Font|
🎯 Get Our Apps
- 🤖 Android app: Google Play Store
- 🍎 iPhone app: Apple App Store
- 🦊 Firefox Extension: Firefox Add-Ons
- 👩💻 Chrome Extension: Chrome Web Store
- 💻 Mac, Linux, Windows apps: taskade.com/downloads
😊 Questions or Suggestions?
- 💌 Our Official Blog: blog.taskade.com
- 🚌 Taskade Updates: taskade.com/v/B1Q8lMxIfG
- ☎️ Contact Us: taskade.com/contact
- 🐧 Follow Us: twitter.com/taskade
- 🗣️ Feedback Channel: taskade.com/feedback
Use Taskade with your team to start collaborating right away! Chat, organize, and get things done, together.