Set up a countdown timer with Taskade to focus on your work, give yourself a break or track your time spent!
Here how to set up a timer for yourself and even use it as the classic Pomodoro Timer to help you stay productive.
- Open the Add-on menu by clicking on the plus icon next to a task or use the shortcut ⌘ + / or Ctrl + /
- With the Add-on menu open, click on the timer or press the shortcut t
- Type in the desired time you want the timer to start counting down from, this is done through inputing the time in the format hh:mm:ss
- Press Enter and the timer will start counting down
You can also pause or stop the countdown at any point of time by clicking on the timer add-on icon that appears below the task.
You can also set up your own Pomodoro Timer by adding multiple timers in your project
Once the countdown ends all members of the project will be sent a
- Browser notification
- Mobile notification
- Email notification
Alerting you that the timer has ended. Read more on how to configure a project's notifications here 🔔 Push Notification Settings
🎯 Get our Apps
- 🤖 Android app: Google Play Store
- 🍎 iPhone app: Apple App Store
- 🦊 Firefox Extension: Firefox Add-Ons
- 👩💻 Chrome Extension: Chrome Web Store
- 💻 Mac, Linux, Windows apps: taskade.com/downloads
😊 Questions or Suggestions?
- 💌 Our Official Blog: blog.taskade.com
- 🚌 Taskade Updates: taskade.com/v/B1Q8lMxIfG
- ☎️ Contact Us: taskade.com/contact
- 🐧 Follow Us: twitter.com/taskade
Use Taskade with your team to start collaborating right away! Chat, organize, and get things done, together.