🤔 What Is Version History?
Version History tracks changes and edits in a Project and lets you restore Project snapshots with a single click. On top of text edits, Version History includes edits to #tags and @mentions (excluding task Add-ons like assignees/uploads/due dates).
|💡 Note: An upgraded Workspace is required to access Version History.|
⚙️ How It Works
- Open a Project you want to restore
- Click ··· at the top right-hand corner of the Project
- Choose ↺ Version History and pick one of the available snapshots
- Click Restore and you're done! 🥳
|💡 Note: Visit ⏪ Project History to track Project changes in real-time!|
🎯 Get Our Apps
- 🤖 Android app: Google Play Store
- 🍎 iPhone app: Apple App Store
- 🦊 Firefox Extension: Firefox Add-Ons
- 👩💻 Chrome Extension: Chrome Web Store
- 💻 Mac, Linux, Windows apps: taskade.com/downloads
😊 Questions or Suggestions?
- 💌 Our Official Blog: blog.taskade.com
- 🚌 Taskade Updates: taskade.com/v/B1Q8lMxIfG
- ☎️ Contact Us: taskade.com/contact
- 🐧 Follow Us: twitter.com/taskade
Use Taskade with your team to start collaborating right away! Chat, organize, and get things done, together.