Managing Workspace Owners
You can manage permissions of your members from your workspace by opening your dashboard > workspace settings > Members menu, or by clicking on the profile picture of in the top right hand corner of the workspace, or click the invite button.
To transfer ownership of the workspace you can set the role of the member to
🦄 Owner, with this role the user can fully configure and edit projects, templates, and manage projects and workspace settings and billing. This is to help manage the billing of the workspace easier.
🎯 Get our Apps
- 🤖 Android app: Google Play Store
- 🍎 iPhone app: Apple App Store
- 🦊 Firefox Extension: Firefox Add-Ons
- 👩💻 Chrome Extension: Chrome Web Store
- 💻 Mac, Linux, Windows apps: taskade.com/downloads
😊 Questions or Suggestions?
- 💌 Our Official Blog: blog.taskade.com
- 🚌 Taskade Updates: taskade.com/v/B1Q8lMxIfG
- ☎️ Contact Us: taskade.com/contact
- 🐧 Follow Us: twitter.com/taskade
Use Taskade with your team to start collaborating right away! Chat, organize, and get things done, together.