😃 Set a Project Icon
Taskade lets you customize your workflow by adding emojis next to Project titles. To set a Project icon, go to a Workspace/Folder, click the default Project icon, and pick one of the emojis from the pop-up menu. You can also use the search bar at the top.
- To change a Project icon, simply repeat the process
- To remove an icon, click the 🗑 Remove button at the bottom of the pop-up menu
|💡 Note: Visit 🎨 Change Workspace Color & Avatar to learn how to customize your Workspaces.|
🎯 Get Our Apps
- 🤖 Android app: Google Play Store
- 🍎 iPhone app: Apple App Store
- 🦊 Firefox Extension: Firefox Add-Ons
- 👩💻 Chrome Extension: Chrome Web Store
- 💻 Mac, Linux, Windows apps: taskade.com/downloads
😊 Questions or Suggestions?
- 💌 Our Official Blog: blog.taskade.com
- 🚌 Taskade Updates: taskade.com/v/B1Q8lMxIfG
- ☎️ Contact Us: taskade.com/contact
- 🐧 Follow Us: twitter.com/taskade
Use Taskade with your team to start collaborating right away! Chat, organize, and get things done, together.