🤔 What Are Projects #Hashtags?
#Hashtags are a powerful feature in Taskade that improves Project organization. For instance, you can group tasks on your daily to-do into #Today and #Tomorrow and quickly filter the contents of your list by clicking the relevant hashtag. It's that simple!
➕ Add and Use Hashtags
- Open a Project and select the task your want to #hashtag.
- Type # followed by the name of your new hashtag and press Enter.
- Click on the #hashtag again to show all tasks that include it.
🔡 Use Autocomplete
Managing Project t is even easier with autocomplete. Type # anywhere in your Project and Taskade will show you a list of existing #hashtags in one place!
🎯 Get Our Apps
- 🤖 Android app: Google Play Store
- 🍎 iPhone app: Apple App Store
- 🦊 Firefox Extension: Firefox Add-Ons
- 👩💻 Chrome Extension: Chrome Web Store
- 💻 Mac, Linux, Windows apps: taskade.com/downloads
😊 Questions or Suggestions?
- 💌 Our Official Blog: blog.taskade.com
- 🚌 Taskade Updates: taskade.com/v/B1Q8lMxIfG
- ☎️ Contact Us: taskade.com/contact
- 🐧 Follow Us: twitter.com/taskade
Use Taskade with your team to start collaborating right away! Chat, organize, and get things done, together.