How can you use #tags to organize and filter your tasks?
#Tags are a powerful feature in Taskade that increases your project's organization in a simple way! Simply include a #Tag in your task to create a clickable tag, which you can then click to filter the tasks in the entire project.
A good example is shown in the GIF below. Say you have a To-Do list that consists of tasks to do today and tomorrow. Simply attach a #Today or #Tomorrow tag to each task. You can then click the tags to filter the tasks and only show the tasks that have the tag you clicked!
We even added an auto-complete feature to show you what tags are already being used in the same project!
Looking to organise your project tags instead? Read our article here! 🏷 Create, Edit, & Filter by Tags
Hope this helps you with your organization! If you have any questions about this feature, email us at 💪email@example.com
🎯 Get our Apps
- 🤖 Android app: Google Play Store
- 🍎 iPhone app: Apple App Store
- 🦊 Firefox Extension: Firefox Add-Ons
- 👩💻 Chrome Extension: Chrome Web Store
- 💻 Mac, Linux, Windows apps: taskade.com/downloads
😊 Questions or Suggestions?
- 💌 Our Official Blog: blog.taskade.com
- 🚌 Taskade Updates: taskade.com/v/B1Q8lMxIfG
- ☎️ Contact Us: taskade.com/contact
- 🐧 Follow Us: twitter.com/taskade
Use Taskade with your team to start collaborating right away! Chat, organize, and get things done, together.