While the "My Tasks" space on the left-side dashboard shows you all of your tasks across all workspace, the Tasks Tab on the workspace level shows you the past, due, and upcoming tasks that you have only for that workspace.
Here, you can filter tasks by the assigned user and due date to get a clear picture of the tasks you want to see in the workspace.
Note: Tasks will only show up on Tasks tab if they are assigned or have a due date You can quickly assign task by using ⌨️ Taskade Keyboard Shortcuts
You can even check task off directly from the Tasks tab!
Clicking on the task will also bring you to the exact project and line it is located at.
Don't see all your task? Don't worry.
Click on the view all button and navigate through each page by clicking on the arrow at the bottom of the tab.
Note: Only 5 tasks for each category are shown (No Date, Upcoming, Past Due), click on view all to show the entire list of tasks
🎯 Get our Apps
- 🤖 Android app: Google Play Store
- 🍎 iPhone app: Apple App Store
- 🦊 Firefox Extension: Firefox Add-Ons
- 👩💻 Chrome Extension: Chrome Web Store
- 💻 Mac, Linux, Windows apps: taskade.com/downloads
😊 Questions or Suggestions?
- 💌 Our Official Blog: blog.taskade.com
- 🚌 Taskade Updates: taskade.com/v/B1Q8lMxIfG
- ☎️ Contact Us: taskade.com/contact
- 🐧 Follow Us: twitter.com/taskade
Use Taskade with your team to start collaborating right away! Chat, organize, and get things done, together.