🤔 What Is the Tasks Tab?
Unlike the ✅ My Tasks dashboard that aggregates tasks across Workspaces and Folders, the Tasks Tab shows you past, due, and upcoming tasks within a Folder or Workspace.
|💡 Note: Tasks will only show up in the Tasks Tab if they are assigned or have a due date You can quickly assign tasks by using 📇 @Mention or ⌨️ Taskade Keyboard Shortcuts.|
⚙️ How It Works
The Tasks Tab lets you filter tasks by the assigned user and due date to get a clear picture of the workload.
- ✅ Check task off directly in the Tasks Tab
- 👆 Click on tasks to navigate to Projects
- 👁 Use the View All button to see all tasks
- ⏩ Click the arrow ( > ) at the bottom of your Folder/Workspace to show more tasks
|💡 Note: Only 5 tasks for each category are shown (No Date, Upcoming, Past Due). Click View All to show more tasks.|
🎯 Get Our Apps
- 🤖 Android app: Google Play Store
- 🍎 iPhone app: Apple App Store
- 🦊 Firefox Extension: Firefox Add-Ons
- 👩💻 Chrome Extension: Chrome Web Store
- 💻 Mac, Linux, Windows apps: taskade.com/downloads
😊 Questions or Suggestions?
- 💌 Our Official Blog: blog.taskade.com
- 🚌 Taskade Updates: taskade.com/v/B1Q8lMxIfG
- ☎️ Contact Us: taskade.com/contact
- 🐧 Follow Us: twitter.com/taskade
Use Taskade with your team to start collaborating right away! Chat, organize, and get things done, together.